SHARKCAGE is growing, and we need a person with a strong operational military background
The candidate should thrive on problem solving and process improvement. We’re seeking a Solution Advisor (Business Development) to support all branches of the military in the Southern California region. If you think you know the right person for the job, tell him or her to mention you on the application form. If your recommended candidate gets the job, we’ll pay you $500* upon hiring.
We are a rapidly growing company with a focus on creating innovative solutions for the storage and transport of material. They improve efficiency and increased readiness by enhancing mobility, flexibility and security.
- Served or worked in the military (preferred E8-O6; Warrant Officers)
- Must have an operational background with a strong understanding of the tactical, operational, and strategic level of operations; deployment experience preferred
- Excellent communicator, both in writing and in person. Good Microsoft Office skills
- Strong problem solving skills, both creative and solution oriented
- Strong networking abilities – comfortable talking to anyone at all levels
- Ability to plan and drive projects, both internally and externally
- High level of integrity
- Good business understanding
- Ability to work independently (self-starter), but also work well on a team
- Relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree (preferred)
Apply here before December 31. 2016
*You can only recommend one person, he or she must mention you in the application form and the person must be hired before any payment is made. If several people recommend the same person, the $500 will be shared.